Fertilizing Temple Balm™Read Reviews
Just like plants need nutrients to help them grow, your scalp needs nutrients to help your hair grow healthy and full of life.
Fertilizing Temple Balm is a lightweight gel formula rich in hair nutrients and free of petroleum that is a deal for customers with pressed or relaxed hair.
A feather light gel based balm rich in over 14 herbal extracts. It contains the same properties as the Fertilizing Serum, with a different viscosity (thickness). This product is gel based.
- Fosters lipid (oil) production
- Nourishes emerging hair shafts
- Stimulates circulation
- Soothes nerves close to scalp
- Imparts nutrient-rich vitamins and minerals
- Promotes hair growth
- May be used on relaxed hair, or thermally styled and pressed hair
- Results, usually 6-12 weeks (results and percent of results do vary with the individual metabolic composition)
After shampooing and conditioning and styling* –
- Apply a small amount (dime size) to affected area(s) only.
Massage lightly into scalp with fingertips (cushions of the fingers) for full penetration and proceed with choice of finishing styling techniques.
*Always apply to dry scalp.
Daily Maintenance –
- Application is twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum): A red pepper used as an herbal stimulant that improves circulation and oxygen levels on the scalp.
- Horsetail: An herbal source of Sulfur, Silica and Cystine. Assists in the regulation of oil production. Promotes healing and calcium absorption.